Luthiers Interactive of North Texas (LINT)

Discounts?

• 15 Sep 2020 9:22 AM
    Message # 9237313

“ Purchase discounts at Rockler, Woodcraft and other select online luthier suppliers“

Is there a comprehensive list of suppliers that offer members a discount?

Also is there a process or protocol to take advantage of, or use, these discounts.

I apologize if this is published here in the site but didn’t see it.

Thanks, J Bell

• 5 Nov 2020 9:02 AM
    Reply # 9346514 on 9237313
    Hi James, sorry for the slow reply. A comprehensive list does not exist. This idea was discussed at past meetings, where we were told we could produce our "membership card" to (at least) Rockler, who would then extend a 10% club discount. My memory is sketchy, but this might only apply to Dallas area stores. As far as LMI is concerned, they still offer us a 10% discount, and are a little surprised so few have taken advantage. This offer applies to everything, which is not already on sale. Type in LMILOVESTEXAS on your order form, and that should work.

Steve K

• 5 Dec 2020 12:09 PM
    Reply # 9407012 on 9237313
    Craig Olson (Administrator)

I'm late to the party on this one as well, but I've also used the discount at the Woodcraft store in Plano

• 10 Feb 2021 9:46 PM
    Reply # 10080883 on 9237313

Thanks for posting this! I'll add this to my next LMI order.

• 12 Feb 2021 10:52 AM
    Reply # 10088837 on 9237313
    Craig Olson (Administrator)

I've used this at Rockler (Garland) and Woodcraft (Plano) several times now.  I've only been asked for a member ID card once and that was at Woodcraft.  Download the Wild Apricot app to your phone and you'll always have your card ready, if needed.  The login to the app is the same login for the LINT member website.  

I've also used the coupon code at LMI for all of my past orders and it works like a dream.

The discounts I've gotten have paid for my LINT membership dues many times over - I hope everyone is taking advantage of this

Last modified: 12 Feb 2021 10:53 AM | Craig Olson (Administrator)

copyright 2021
Luthiers Interactive of North Texas is a club of like-minded individuals, located in the North Texas area, sharing the joy and craft of building stringed instruments. 

Learn - Build - Share   Repeat