Due to forecast of inclement weather, the Cook-out has been cancelled. The regular LINT meeting, Special presentations and discussion are still scheduled.
Location: Phil Morris’ shop 2905 Ridgedale, Garland, Tx, 75041
Time: 10:00 AM start;
Club Business updates
Design Continued - Led by Steve Kinnaird Discussion of "givens". Things we choose from the start, like:
- Who will be playing this instrument, and what is their input
- Model & size; Full body, or cutaway?
- Scale length
- Neck joint - 12 vs 14 fret
- Sound hole size, desired sound hole placement
- Side sound hole? use or not, and sizing. Relation to top sound hole
- Other general design possibilities as time permits
Swap & Sell: As always if you have something you want to make available, feel free to bring it.
Please RSVP with number of attendees by early week 4/8.
This is always a great get together, so we hope you all can make it.
Luthiers Interactive of North Texas is a club of like-minded individuals, located in the North Texas area, sharing the joy and craft of building stringed instruments.
Learn - Build - Share Repeat