Luthiers Interactive of North Texas (LINT)

Remember - you can post your pics to your profile

• 16 Jun 2020 1:29 PM
    Message # 9041281

All,

Just wanted to throw out a reminder that you can create albums and upload photos to your profile page, if you are inclined to do so.  These are accessible to all members and could be a great resource for others (especially newbies like myself).  

just click on a member's profile, and if they have uploaded photos you will see a link for their albums.  I don't know yet if there is an easier way to access them.  For now, if you upload something that you'd like to share just reply to this thread and that way other members will know that you've put some in your profile link.

I put in a few today... be gentle haha.

• 9 Sep 2020 8:09 PM
    Reply # 9224323 on 9041281
    Steve Kinnaird (Administrator)

Craig, they all look great, and kudos for the big box (store) guitars!

Steve

• 17 Sep 2020 12:13 PM
    Reply # 9243861 on 9041281

How can I edit my profile and add pictures? I can't see any obvious way to do it. Thanks,

Dan

OK. I figured it out. For anyone else who might be baffled, you can edit your profile on the Join us/Renew tab.

Dan

Last modified: 18 Sep 2020 6:12 PM | Dan Denson
  • 9 Oct 2020 4:22 PM
    Reply # 9294887 on 9041281

Yes, there are a couple of ways to input photos.  You can also click your name at the top of the page which takes you into your profile.  Once inside your profile there are links to create albums that photos go into.  

Last modified: 9 Oct 2020 4:23 PM | Craig Olson

copyright 2020
Luthiers Interactive of North Texas is a club of like-minded individuals, located in the North Texas area, sharing the joy and craft of building stringed instruments. 

Learn - Build - Share   Repeat